Earn up to $1,100 in extra cash and get a chance to double your pay with Bluecrew’s Essential Rewards Campaign!
We are looking for Forklift Drivers/Operators to work in a dynamic warehouse environment for a coffee roaster and distributor.
- Stocks shipping flow racks with finished product according to FIFO procedures.
- Prepares orders for shipment, according to sales orders.
- Records shipping documentation.
- Performs special projects as needed.
- Coordinates with Customer Service for exception and emergency orders.
- Communicate with Team Leader inventory shortages and delays.
- Fills in for Manifest Clerk as needed.
- Participates in inventory counting and cycle counts as needed.
- Follows company standards to ensure compliance with relevant regulatory rules & standards including GMP, Quality and Organic Standards, OSHA, and FDA.
- Keeps equipment and work area clean at all times.
- Performs all related duties as required. Will have training on and be compliant in the company s SQF, GMP, HACCP, FDA, OSHA policies and procedures as well as any local/state/federal requirements.
- Fluent in English Team Leader does not have the ability to speak Spanish
- Experience in handling inventory preferred
- Ability to use a forklift and/or reach truck
- Ability to organize and troubleshoot issues
- Ability to do simple math
- Ability to learn general and basic knowledge of products
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. unassisted
- Ability to follow precise instructions
- Ability to focus while performing repetitive tasks
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Needs to where clean, sleeved shirts.
- Needs to wear ankle length jeans/pants (NO rips or tears)
- Punctual & reliable
- Able to follow COVID-19 procedures including submitting to a temperature check before every shift and wearing of a facemask over nose and mouth while in the facility
Bluecrew s new Essential REWARDS campaign can put cash bonuses in your pocket – just for working! Starting May 10, we re launching new bonuses, including a chance to win a drawing to DOUBLE your pay for 4 weeks! Plus, new Crew Members can earn an extra $300 after every 15 shifts (limit of 2 per person), $500 for working 40 shifts, and $50 for every referral.
This promotion runs through July 4th, so sign-up today and start working to maximize your bonus.
Associated topics: associate, intern, supply chain, unloader, warehouse agent, warehouse engineer, warehouse operation, warehouse support, warehouse technician, warehouseman
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.