We are looking for Material Handlers to work for a medical supplies company! Come work in a high tech, climate controlled warehouse environment, we re hiring immediately. Apply now!
Material Handlers are responsible for the replenishment of products to the primary location to ensure adequate availability for picking. Move, load, and unload products within the warehouse from reserve storage to primary storage manually and by using various types machinery. Breaks products down appropriately from pallets and manufacturer s packaging into proper storage and selling units for the primary location. Rotates inventory as necessary to ensure most recent expiration dates are picked first. Ensures flammable and refrigerated items are properly stored .
- Utilizes various types of manual and motorized machinery to ensure that vendor and customer return receipts are put into stock quickly and accurately.
- Uses RF device to verify location, product, and quantity.
- Verifies items that have been received correctly by matching product description, quantity, packaging unit, and expiration date (where applicable)
- Notes discrepancies and marks products for review by department team lead or supervisor.
- Breaks down products received into correct selling units and puts products into correct stocking location, as noted on the department or RF device.
- If products or inventory are damaged, the material handler brings them to the designated damaged area in Inventory Control and calls the spill team as appropriate.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required.
Benefits of Working with Bluecrew (W2 status!)
- Hiring Immediately! No resume required, apply in 15 minutes
- Eligible for overtime
- Offers medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Accrued sick time
- Incentives for attendance and high performance
- Weekly pay and direct deposit to get paid fast
- Choose from flexible, short term jobs and recurring long term jobs that fit your schedule
- Manage your work through the Bluecrew app: find and accept jobs, clock-in/out, and more!
Associated topics: associate, crane, forklift operator, logistics, logistics agent, palletizer, servicer, stocker, warehouse, warehouse agent
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.