Website TERRA Staffing Group
Do you enjoy learning and are interested in building your skill set? A distribution center is looking to add Order Pullers to their warehouse.
This company ships products all over the country, and you will get the opportunity to work with supervisors that are invested in your success. You will receive fantastic training and weekly feedback on your progress to help you further your growth.
This is an ongoing, temporary position with a set schedule on the day shift.
Although this is a temporary position, there is potential for it to turn into a long-term career. The company recognizes and appreciates hard workers.
Order Pullers Duties:
- Order picking parts using an RF scanner
- Unpacking and redistributing parts
- Cycle counting, cleaning and some data entry
- Using a cherry picker
- Temperature screenings before shift start
- Frequent sanitation schedule
- Social distancing enforced especially within high traffic areas
- Mask and gloves required at all times in facility, provided by company
Order Pullers Requirements
- 2 years of recent warehouse experience (shipping and receiving, inventory, order pulling) preferred
- A high school diploma or GED
- Previous RF scanner and/or forklift experience a plus!
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 7:30am-4:00pm with some mandatory overtime(some Saturdays required).
This shift does require a reliable vehicle.
Pay: $16.50/hr. pay day is weekly (every Friday)
Location: Gresham, OR.
Ready to join a reputable warehousedistribution team as an Order Puller? Apply now or call 503-###-#### toset up an interview with a recruiter.
Associated topics: ayudante de produccion, crane, fulfillment, intern, logistics agent, logistics engineer, unloading, warehouse agent, warehouse intern, warehouse technician
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.