Prior experience as an Order Selector in a distribution center with electric pallet jack experience preferred.
– Maintain a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient customer service
– Abide by all safety regulations set forth by OSHA and Facilities
– Perform order picking as scheduled or assigned
– Arrive to work station on time, appropriately groomed, dressed and ready to work; work all scheduled shifts and attend required trainings and meetings
– Comply with all applicable state health and safety codes
– Maintain clean and sanitary operating environment
– Perform other duties as assigned by Team Leader, Associate Team Leader, Supervisor, or Facility Leadership
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
– Thorough knowledge of natural foods industry and quality goals
– Responsible for ensuring that all vendor organic certifications are on hand and current
– Consistently communicate and model our vision and standards
– Communicate and maintain employee safety and security standards
– Outstanding verbal and written communicator
– Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
– Ability to work well with others, self-motivated and capable of working independently with little supervision.
Associated topics: crane, dockworker, entry level, intern, logistics engineer, logistics support, logistics technician, palletizer, stocker, unloading
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.