We re hiring Warehouse Porters at a large logistics company. A Warehouse Porter is responsible for keeping the facility in a clean and orderly condition.
- Empty all full trash cans and recycling bins. Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
- Sweep and mop floors daily including a kitchen area, restrooms, hallways, break rooms, lobbies, corridors, elevators, and stairways
- Operate machinery to routinely clean floors
- Vacuum and dust in all areas of the facility
- Wipe racking and conveyors
- Special Projects as directed, such as hanging signs, replacing light bulbs and painting
- Daily property walk to check for any hazards
Skills and Abilities:
- Self-motivated, able to take direction and work independently.
- Dependable, reliable, and dedicated to customer satisfaction.
- Looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
- Regularly required to stand; walk and use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Frequently required to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
<span style="font-family: 'Times New Roman',
Associated topics: coordinator, dock c, forklift operator, logistics agent, logistics engineer, operator night, palletizer, servicer, warehouse intern, warehouse technician
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.