Website Giant Eagle
Warehouse selectors can be promoted to union status as early as 6 months based on Attendance, Performance, safety record and staffing needs.
– Selecting accurate products by matching slot numbers and product descriptions using a voice-activated warehouse management system.
– Meeting and maintaining established productivity standards.
– Constructing sturdy, balanced pallet loads from various sizes and weights of cases for damage-free shipping.
– Shrinking-wrap and staging completed pallets of selected product in proper shipping lanes for loading.
– Communicating with supervisors regarding safety, equipment, damaged goods, and any problems or issues that may arise.
*Employees are eligible to receive team member perks and discounts: 10% off purchases of all own brand products.*
Shift start: 7:00AM or 2:00PM or 3:00PM
Shift length: 8.5 hours
5 days/week 2 days off during the week
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 75 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
Must join the union at time of hire. $150 initiation fee. Can take $50 out of first 3 paychecks. $34 monthly union dues.- Detail-oriented- Team player- Flexible- Productive- Responsible- Efficient
About Giant Eagle
Giant Eagle is an American supermarket chain with stores in Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia, Indiana, and Maryland. The company was founded in 1918 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and incorporated on August 31, 1931.
Associated topics: clerk, coordinator, dock, logistics, logistics intern, logistics operation, operator night, supply chain, trainee, warehouse operation
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.