Website McLane - Grocery
WAREHOUSE SELECTOR II, OPEN CASE
14149 W. McDowell Road Goodyear, AZ 85395
The Warehouse Selector II fills customer orders by pulling specified open-case items from warehouse storage slots.
- Generous benefits such as medical, dental, and vision insurance and company-paid life insurance start on your 60th day.
- 401(k) with annual company match starts on your 90th day.
- Paid holidays, vacation time, tuition assistance program, and more!
- Read or scan labels to identify slot location, product description, and quantity required for each order.
- Pull correct quantities of designated products from a slot location and place in a tote or box.
- Push tote or box along a static conveyor line, continuing to pull items until order is complete (multiple totes or boxes may be needed).
- Work safely to prevent injury and damage to people and products.
- Generous Benefits
- Hiring Immediately
- Competitive Pay
- At least 18 years of age. High school diploma or GED.
- Candidates must pass a background check, drug screen and other job requirements.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Details are subject to change at any time. Please call for current offers and information.
Associated topics: ayudante de produccion, forklift, forklift operator, fulfillment, handler, logistics, material handler, pallet, unloader, unloading
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.