Website McLane Company
What’s Your Story?
Everyone has a story. No two teammates are alike. At McLane, we understand that what you do after work is just as important as what you do on the clock. We prove it by offering you time and compensation to make your story the best it can be.
WAREHOUSE SPECIALIST I
FB657 DC Sumner
Becoming a McLane teammate is to become part of an honest, stable, and reliable company with 125 years of success. We are looking for teammates with perseverance who will take the extra step for our customers, our community, and the company. In return, we will pay you well and offer you the opportunity to go as far in your career as you want to go.
- Pay rate: $ 20.00 per hour with an increase after 4 months.
- Generous benefits such as medical, dental, and vision insurance and company-paid life insurance start on your 60th day.
- 401(k) with annual company match starts on your 90th day.
- Paid holidays, vacation time, educational assistance program, and more.
ABOUT THE JOB
- The Warehouse Specialist selects product and loads trucks, moving product between the loading dock and the warehouse and moving product within the warehouse.
- They may work in various areas of the warehouse such as Dry, Refrigerated, Perishables, Freezer, and others.
- This position can be locatedin our Freezer section and, as you would imagine, it is cold in there.
- McLane provides freezer suits, hats, and gloves to you.
- At least 1 year of distribution warehouse experience, including operation of reach truck, pallet jack, and forklift is desired.
- The typical schedule for this position is 4 – 10 hour shifts.
- The ability to be flexible with your schedule is preferred.
- Review documents and record information; verify quantity, identity, availability, and condition of product.
- Drive and operate a reach truck, pallet jack, and/or fork truck to select, pull, sort, and stack product within the warehouse and dock.
- Hand-stack product on occasion when items are off balance or in the wrong location.
- Shrink-wrap and label outgoing orders and remove shrink wrap from incoming orders.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- At least 18 years of age.
- Candidates may be subject to a background check and drug screen, in accordance with applicable laws.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Associated topics: inventory control, lead, leader, logistics analyst, logistics specialist, shift supervisor, supply chain, rep, warehouse, warehouse specialist
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.