Website Dish Network
DISH is a Fortune 250 company with more than $13 billion in annual revenue that continues to redefine the communications industry. Our legacy is innovation and a willingness to challenge the status quo, including reinventing ourselves. We disrupted the pay-TV industry in the mid-90s with the launch of the DISH satellite TV service, taking on some of the largest U.S. corporations in the process, and grew to be the fourth-largest pay-TV provider. We are doing it again with the first live, internet-delivered TV service – Sling TV – that bucks traditional pay-TV norms and gives consumers a truly new way to access and watch television.
Now we have our sights set on upending the wireless industry and unseating the entrenched incumbent carriers.
We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win – it’s in our DNA. We’re looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are DISH.
The Associate II within the Manufacturing & Distribution department will support a variety of activities at DISH’s Denver distribution center, to include but are not limited to:
- Under direction performs a variety of shipping/receiving, stocking activities
- Stores and distributes supplies and equipment
- Maintains inventory and stock records and performs related work as required
- Ensure products are received and moved through the Warehouse floor via various modes such as pallet jack, forklift, etc.
- Completes shipping/receiving paperwork with low percentage of errors
- Issue untested accessory items for shipment
- Prepares and ships finished goods material
- Ensures a clean and safe work place is maintained
This list is not meant to be a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities assigned to this position and other duties may be assigned. This roles offers both 1st and 2nd shift schedule opportunities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) or equivalent combination of education and experience
- One year previous experience using a computer
- Preferred experience in Warehouse, Distribution and/or forklift skills
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operations and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Must have strong written, verbal and typing skills
- Sufficient visual acuity to detect abnormalities in products
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- A minimum of three (3) total certifications (1 at level II) OR a lateral move from another department
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must have the ability to lift 45 lbs. and stand for long periods of time. Ability to operate a pallet jack loaded with receivers.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. This position works in/ near moving mechanical parts and in a non-temperature controlled work environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Our greatest benefit is opportunity, as we promote from within
- Paid time off – vacation and sick time
- Free DISH TV programming at a value of $114.99/month at your home, plus deeply discounted SlingTV and Boost Mobile plans
- Paid training
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website .
Candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.
Associated topics: ayudante de almacen y reparto, clerk, dock c, logistics operation, material handler, operator night, pallet, palletizer, stocker, supply chain
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.