About Gap Inc. Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team* *is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the Role Earn $500 over Black Friday weekend, based on specific shift requirements. We are currently hiring for full-time, part-time and seasonal positions. Earn up to $18/hour depending upon the shift and schedule selected.
In this role, you will work in an energized, fast pace environment where you will work with peers to prepare and move merchandise according to established safety, production, and accuracy standards and employment guidelines. You will be Customer Curious as you maintain and verify documentation to facilitate the flow of merchandise through the Distribution Center to deliver outstanding product to our customers.
We are currently hiring for full-time, part-time and seasonal positions.
What You’ll Do
* Perform ticketing, stocking, picking, packing, counting, loading, and unloading, housekeeping and safety functions
* Ensure consistency in the quality of your work while meeting performance metrics in assigned work areas while creating a positive customer experience
* Collaborate with leaders/team members through constructive feedback to support process improvements and cost reductions
* Works under direct supervision and follows standard operating procedures to accomplish assigned tasks
* Ability to work in multiple departments as assigned while meeting performance metrics
Who You Are
* Lift, carry, push, pull, reach, grasp, bend and stack cartons for up to 12 hours at a time and ability to stand for long periods of time and walk continuously
* Associates may be required to move up to 50 lbs. (range may vary based on work assignment)
* Ability to work a schedule that includes nights, weekends, and holidays
* Use basic information-gathering skills to solve problems
* Ability to learn standard operating procedures acquired through on-the-job training, to include power industrial vehicle (PIV) where applicable
Benefits at Gap Inc.
* Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy and Athleta, 30% off at Outlet
* Telehealth: Live on-demand video visits with a physician 24/7
* Access to specially negotiated discounted rates for Vision and Dental care
* Safe & Clean Environment
* Incentive Based Pay
* Climate Controlled Environment
* Opportunity to convert to Full Time
* Weekly Pay
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we ve been named as one of the [Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign]( for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the [2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index]( for the second year in a row.
Associated topics: coordinator, dockworker, fulfillment, handler, intern, logistics operation, logistics support, picker, stocker, warehouse engineer
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.