Website TriStar Centennial Medical Center
SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Are you looking for a work environment as a PACU Nurse where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with TriStar Centennial Medical Center today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Centennial Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a PACU Nurse for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
- You will monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients conditions.
- You will consult and coordinate with team members of operative and other procedural areas for safe effective care of patients as well as on time case starts.
- You will record patients medical information and vital signs.
- You will order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess patients condition.
- You will modify patient treatment plans as indicated by patients responses and conditions.
- You will prepare patients for and assist with examinations or treatments.
It all started here! TriStar Centennial Medical Center is our original flagship hospital with a 741-bed comprehensive facility offering medical and surgical programs including behavioral health, 24-hour emergency, heart and vascular, imaging, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation, sleep disorder, and women s services. Centennial Medical Center s 43-acre campus is home to TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center, TriStar Centennial Advanced Joint Replacement Institute, TriStar Centennial Women s Hospital, The Children s Hospital at TriStar Centennial, Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at TriStar Centennial Medical Center, and TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World’s Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Registered Nurse opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- RNlicensure by Tennessee Board of Nursing or a Board of Nursing from a compactstate
- BLSfrom the American Heart Association
- PALSfrom the American Heart Association required within six months of employment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Wedo not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin,gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disabilitystatus.
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-###-#### option 1.
Associated topics: ambulatory, cardiothoracic, care unit, domiciliary, nurse clinical, nurse rn, psychatric, registed, registered nurse, staff nurse
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.