Website Arrow Electronics
Workday HR Analyst II, Technology (Relocation Assistance Available)
(RELOCATION TO DENVER, CO REQUIRED- Relocation assistance available)
This position is part of the Global HR Technology Team, with specific responsibility for supporting and advancing Arrow s usage of various HR technology solutions. This position will participate in the full project life cycle including gathering requirements, developing, implementing, documenting and maintaining appropriate system configuration and process changes within the Human Resource Management System (Workday) or other systems supported by the HR Technology team
What You'll Be Doing
- Responsible for supporting and advancing Arrow s usage of various HR technology solutions.
- Responsible to support Workday Modules: HCM, Recruiting, Benefits, Absence, Time, Projects
- Analyze, design, configure, implement, and support solution based on business requirements and functional specification documents.
- Development includes configuring, testing, troubleshooting, and documenting new and existing applications and systems.
- Follow Workday best practices, development standards, and guidelines.
- Provide expertise in the planning, building and execution of test scripts as well as requirements gathering, application demos and functional designs.
- Provide day to day support for HR technology solutions including, but not limited to, researching, and resolving problems, unexpected results, or process flaws.
- Apply business and functional knowledge including design documentation and testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the team's overall functional objectives
What We're Looking For
- Requires, at a minimum, a Bachelor s degree or the foreign equivalent in Electronic/Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, and 3 years of related experience or an advanced degree in Information Systems or computer Science; or equivalent work experience.
What We Offer at Arrow
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Not only do we offer a competitive salary and work-life balance, we offer benefits to match your needs:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Caf with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees! (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- Free covered parking, included bicycle and motorcycle parking
- And more!
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$73,800.00 – $90,200.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Denver, Colorado (Panorama Arrow Building)
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Associated topics: administrative, administrative assistant, assist, assistant, co op, intern, internship, on call, support, supportive
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.