Website McLane - Foodservice
YARD DRIVER – CDL-A REQUIRED
14835 Pilot Dr. Plymouth, MI 48170
The Yardspotter provides support for trailer movements at the distribution center.
- Pay rate: $21.69 per hour, increases to $23.86 four months after completing training.
- Schedule: Sunday through Thursday 4:30pm to 1am
- CDL-A Required. Minimum 1 year Tractor Trailer driving or 50,000 miles.
- Yard experience preferred.
- Generous benefits such as medical, dental, and vision insurance and company-paid life insurance start on your 60th day.
- 401(k) with annual company match starts your 90th day.
- Paid holidays, vacation time, educational assistance program, and more!
- Inspect trailers for defects pre- and post-trip and submit inspection reports.
- Clean and spot trailers to specified doors or lot locations.
- Monitor the status of loaded trailers.
- Work safely to prevent injury to people and damage to products and equipment.
- Pay Rate: $21.69/HR, $23.86 After 4 Months of Training
- Schedule: Sun – Thurs, 4:30pm to 1am
- Hiring Immediately
- CDL – A.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Candidates may be subject to a background check and drug screen, in accordance with applicable laws.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Details are subject to change at any time. Please call for current offers and information.
Associated topics: cdl a truck, company driver, company driving needed, dedicated truck driver, dedicated truck driving, flatbed and dry van otr trucking, otr driver, over the road driver, regional driver route, tanker
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.