Website TEXAS MEDICAL REHAB
Texas Medical Rehab is a leading firm in our industry in the area. We have a 3.8 Glassdoor rating from our employees. We're now hiring an Administrative Assistant to join our existing top-notch team. If you're hard-working and dedicated, XYZ Inc. is a great place to get ahead. You'll be glad you applied to XYZ Inc.
- Greet visitors and point them in the right direction, answer inquiries, and create a welcoming environment
- Organize and maintain files and databases in a confidential manner
- Manage communication including emails and phone calls
- Screen phone calls, redirect calls, and take messages
- Schedule appointments, meetings, and reservations as needed
- Receive deliveries; sort and distribute incoming mail
- Receive invoices and review for accuracy
- Correct transcription errers and ensure all reports are completed, corrected, and received on time.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. associate's degree in Business Administration preferred.
- 2-3 years of clerical, secretarial, or office experience
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable with routinely shifting demands
- High degree of attention to detail
- Data entry experience
- Working knowledge of general office equipment
Must Attach Your Resume.. Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit www.jobvertise.com.