Website EMPLOYERS PRO ADVANTAGE
Keenbee Talent Solutions isa Native Alaskan Women owned sdb specializing in the placement of highly skilled professionals in Accounting, Finance, IT/MIS and Cleared Federal Government positions. Employers Pro Advantage Inc. has been in business since 1997 servicing New Mexico and the surrounding states with high results.
We are recruiting for a Director of Finance. The Director of Finance position participates in the development and implementation of business strategies
- The DOF participates in the development of business strategies.
- Develops and implements accounting and financial strategies that support the achievement of the company goals.
- Monitors status regularly and adjusts strategies as appropriate.
- Develops the annual budget in conjunction with the senior management.
- Develops and implements financial and purchasing strategies which are aligned with the companys objectives and internal control practices.
- The DOF reviews and analyzes business strategies throughout the company to ensure alignment with financial objectives.
- Consults with management on strategies to optimize financial results.
- Counsels management team on ways to maximize profits and cash flow; analyzes actual practices and data and suggests alternative strategies for managing their business.
- The DOF provides management with reports and information that can be used as a basis for improved decision making.
- Develops annual operating and capital budget by working with department managers; analyzes budget variances and recommends strategies for improvement.
- Supports the operation of the company by overseeing the purchasing function.
- Develops and implements financial strategies and accounting practices and performs a variety of control functions.
- The DOF maximizes cash flow by proactively managing accounts payable and accounts receivable functions.
- Leads the Accounting staff in the resolution of accounting issues.
- Prepares financial statements and reports.
- Ensures that accounting practices/policies are adhered to.
- Preparing and filing of tax and license information returns.
- Providing internal and external auditors with the information they need and implementing their recommendations.
- Articulates policies and audits compliance of cash handling and credit positions.
- The DOF reviews and maintains accurate files on all contractual obligations.
- Provides employees with the orientation and training needed to understand expectations and perform job responsibilities.
- Communicates performance expectations and provides employees with ongoing feedback.
- Bachelors degree.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience working in accounting management positions.
- Must be PC proficient and able to thrive in a fast pace setting. Experience with an accounting system a plus.
- Must have strong experience with Microsoft Excel, Access, and Word.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, supervisory, and customer service skills required.
- Ability to meet deadlines required.
Keenbee Talent Solutions is an equal opportunity employment agency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, ancestry, sex, age, disability, serious medical condition, spousal affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other classifications protected under the law.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobvertise.com.