Website KEENBEE TALENT SOLUITIONS
Our client has an immediate need for a Program Scheduler/EVMS Analyst to join their team in New Mexico(link removed) Excellent compensation and benefits!
MUST BE ABLE TO OBTAIN SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE
- The Program Scheduler/EVMS Analyst is responsible for the development, maintenance, and integration of program plans and schedules.
- Ensuring compliance for programs with EVMS requirements.
- Oversee developing, planning and maintaining detailed schedules.
- Coordinating and consolidating schedules to ensure all detailed work plans are consistent with scheduling policies and included in the Integrated Master Schedule.
- Troubleshooting and monitoring potential scheduling problems.
- Providing input and recommendations to project managers and Senior Management regarding scheduling conflicts/changes.
- Provide direct support to the Program Management Office and Control Account Managers on the planning and implementation of EVMS Processes to ensure compliance.
- Coordinate EVMS training activities for project personnel.
- Support integrated baseline reviews.
- Provide objective-oriented recommendations utilizing EVMS guidelines and general policies.
- Master of Arts/ Master of Science / Master of Engineering Degree.
- 10 years minimum experience of relevant DoD/specific industry work experience.
- Past experience in management in a government acquisition organization.
- Past experience in space acquisition environment highly desired.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Expert-level knowledge of MS Project.
- Experience with MS Project Server.
- Familiarity with design and development/manufacturing of systems complying with DoD contracts, specifications, standards.
- Experience using Earned Value Management in order to develop compliant schedules that form the basis for accurate metrics, analysis, and corrective action plans.
- Ability to analyze existing project schedules and provide guidance and direction for organizing projects to present critical path and workaround options for meeting program requirements.
- Determining, monitoring, and reviewing all project schedules to include resources, interdependences, and risk.
- Ensure compliance for Programs with Earned Value Management System (EVMS) requirements and program implementation support based on current EIA 748 standards.
- Review EVMS artifacts such as: Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), Organizational Breakdown Structure (OBS), and Work Authorization Document (WAD) for compliance, Cost Performance Reports (CPR), Control Account Plan (CAP) and Contract Logs.
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
Compensation: $140,000 – 155,000
Keenbee Talent Solutions is a Native Alaskan Women owned sdb specializing in the placement of highly skilled professionals in Accounting and Finance, IT/MIS and Biomedical. Keenbee has been in business since 1997 servicing New Mexico and the surrounding states with high results.Keenbee Talent Solutions is an equal opportunity employment agency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, ancestry, sex, age, disability, serious medical condition, spousal affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other classifications protected under the law.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobvertise.com.