Website PIVOTAL PLACEMENT SERVICES
RN Case Manager
Our passion is connecting every patient with the best doctors, services, and quality care options! Help us drive awareness by connecting our amazing team of providers to those who need them most. We are looking for an RN CM that wants to advance their career and join a supportive team that equips, empowers, and supports you while you operate in your innate gift as a caregiver!
Type of Work:
- Partnering with patients and providers to help achieve the highest level of wellness
- Follow up, communication, and development of care plans for patients with chronic illnesses
- Work in an EMR system daily entering health data
- Registered Nurse ( RN )
- 2+ years clinical hospital experience
- Recent clinical assessment skills
- Managed care or Case manager experience a huge plus!
- Health / Dental / Vision / Pharmacy
- Retirement options with employer match contribution
- Disability / Life / Critical Illness / Family Leave
- PTO and Paid Holidays
What do people say about working with us?
- Working with Pivotal Placement Services was the best decision not only because he helped me get a job that pays more than I’ve ever made but because my recruiter has such a good spirit and cares about helping others succeed. RN Care Manager
Who We Are
Headquartered in Central Florida, Pivotal Placement Services is a full-service national workforce solutions firm that specializes in placing healthcare professionals from staff to leadership with both clinical and non-clinical employers.
Pivotal Placement Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobvertise.com.